400L Silvan Honda Davey Unit
Silvan Firefighting units are made of high-quality components sourced from world class manufacturers. Ideal for water transfer and wash down of machinery, they fit neatly across the back of a one tonne tray and between the wheel arches of popular utilities
All units are fully assembled and tested ready for use.
- 400L UV stabilised Polytuff tank that meets the harsh Australian conditions
- Internal baffle to reduce surge when travelling
- 4 Stroke 5.5HP GX160 Honda Engine, direct coupled Impellor
- Inlet 1 x 1.5", Outlet 1 x 1.5" & 2 x 1"
- 425L/min (open flow) or 80 psi max. pressure
- Maximum head 56m
- Fuel capacity 3.6L (Unleaded)
- 2 hours approx. run time
20m Hose Option:
- 20m 3/4" ID hose and poly adjustable firefighting nozzle
- Dimensions: H 650mm x L 935mm x W 1080mm
30m Hose with Reel Option:
- Hose reel - fitted with 30m 3/4" ID hose and poly adjustable firefighting nozzle
- Dimensions: H 980mm x L 935mm x W 1080mm
Warning: Refer to vehicle or tractor manufacturer's instructions for appropriate load & towing limits & fitting positions.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased 400L Silvan Honda Davey Units from us? Let others know about your experience.