12V Traylink Sprayer
Available in 200L or 300L models, the 12V Traylink sprayer eliminates the need for a PTO connection for small to medium boom spraying. The frames can be fitted to CAT 1 linkages, utilities, RTV's and trailers by only requiring a 12V connection for the high capacity pump. A boomless nozzle and spot spray gun are included.
- UV stabilised polytuff tank with sump
- Steel TPL frame (CAT 1)
- 200L model: powder coated frame
- 300L model: galvanised frame
- Aquatec high capacity 12V pump 20L/min (open flow) or 60 psi max with Viton valves & Santoprene diaphragms
- Graduated regulator with pressure gauge for control and agitation
- Two manual section valves for spot and boom spraying
- Spotjet spray gun with adjustable nozzle
- 6m of 12mm ID hose
- Hypro boomless nozzle can be attached at rear when unit is attached to a tractor. If used crossways on the back of a ute, mule or carryall the unit can be easily moved to an end
- Boomless swath width of 7.4m (or 3.7m when one-sided spraying) ideal for applying herbicide, fence line spraying or generating fire breaks
Warning: Refer to vehicle or tractor manufacturer's instructions for appropriate load & towing limits & fitting positions.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased 200L & 300L 12V Traylink Sprayers from us? Let others know about your experience.