Silvan Honda Davey Sled Unit
Silvan Firefighting units are made of high-quality components sourced from world class manufacturers. Ideal for water transfer and wash down of machinery, they fit neatly across the back of a one tonne tray and between the wheel arches of popular utilities.
All units are fully assembled and tested ready for use.
- 1100L or 2200L UV stabilised Polytuff tank that meets the harsh Australian conditions
- Heavy duty hose reel - fitted with 30m of 3/4" ID hose and poly adjustable firefighting nozzle
- Tie down points moulded into the top of the tank
- Screw down lid with breather and 455mm strainer basket
- 4 Stroke 5.5HP GX160 Honda Engine, direct coupled Impellor
- Engine fitted with Oil Alert
- Davey pump
- 425L/min (open flow) or 80 psi max. pressure
- Galvanised skid frame (forklift-able)
- Fuel capacity 3.6L (Unleaded)
- 2 hours approx. run time
- Inlet 1 x 1.5", Outlet 1 x 1.5" & 2 x 1"
- Maximum head 56m
- Baffled tank to reduce serge when travelling
- Dimensions: H 1050mm x L 1970mm x W 1160mm
- Dimensions: H 1400mm x L 2300mm x W 1350mm
Warning: Refer to vehicle or tractor manufacturer's instructions for appropriate load & towing limits & fitting positions.
We don't have any reviews for this product yet.
Have you purchased 1100L & 2200L Silvan Honda Davey Sled Units from us? Let others know about your experience.